This pivotal position requires the ability to serve as the team leader for the physics and dosimetry departments, providing clinical oversight, development of policies and procedures, collaboration with RSO regarding radiation safety, and overall management and representation of the physics and dosimetry departments.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Doctorate in Medical Physics; Masters degree will be considered
- 3+ years Dosimetry experience
- 3+ years Medical Staff experience
- 5+ years Brachytherapy experience
- 5+ years of Inverse Treatment Planning experience
- ANMP, ABR, and CCPM certification
- South Dakota State License
- Knowledge of the following equipment:
- Nucletron HDR w/Oncentra
- MM MR
- Pinnacle 16
- Elekta Infinity
This position offers an exceptional and comprehensive pay and benefits package.
Email your resume, references, and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.