This facility is a 188-bed acute care facility located only 45 minutes from Boston and just half an hour from the seacoast. New Hampshire’s has some of the finest award winning restaurants, historic architecture, a beautiful water front, unique art scene and a community calendar full of musicals, wine tastings, and open mic nights, New Hampshire is the place to be this winter!
# of ORs: 9 total (5-7 used daily)
Types of cases seen: Mostly Orthopedic (NO cardiac or optometry)
Average number of surgeries/day: 25-30
- Job Description:
• Scrubs for procedures according to established aseptic technique guidelines.
• Possesses analytical skills necessary to organize and prepare the operating room prior to surgery. In doing so, collects all necessary supplies, instruments, implants, hardware, opens and maintains sterile environment, sets up back table and mayo stand, counts all necessary items according to procedure.
• Assists surgeons intra-operatively with routine and complex surgical procedures including scrubbing, draping, passing instruments, sponges, sutures, and other supplies and equipment to surgeons, holding retractors, first assisting, assisting in clean-up after a case, sterilizing instruments in preparation for a case or contaminated instruments, etc.
• Anticipates and responds to the surgeons’ needs during the course of the surgery.
• Receives surgical specimens, preserves specimen accordingly and notifies circulating nurse of the specimen type and source.
1. Current resume, 1-2 yrs exp. with prior travel exp.
2. 2 supervisor references
3. BLS and NBSTSA Certification - Highly preferred ; must have *NH Registration
Please email all documents ASAP to email@example.com. Call me at 800 677 8233 when you email your documents.
Please forward this email to a friend if you are working. Thank you and ask yourself, "who can I help today"!