Northern California organization is looking for a skilled LCSW.
This Home Healthcare position, provides care to a vast demographic of patients, families, and caretakers. Candidates must have a Masters of Social Work, LCSW issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, a minimum of a year experience in heathcare (home healthcare preferred), excellent communication skills, current CPR certification, and driver’s license with reliable and fully insured automobile. All candidates must be bilingual in either Spanish and/or Mandarin Cantonese – fluency in verbal and written forms a must.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Assessment of patients’ psychosocial stats
- Evaluations and interventions as needed
- Inform and refer patients, families, and caregivers of practical and environmental needs, community organizations, as well as private and public agencies
- In-service educational programs
- Maintain collaborative relationships with Organization personnel to support patient care
- Assist physicians and other team members as to significant social and emotional factors related to patient health
Qualified candidates will receive a substantial pay and benefits package.
Email your resume, references, and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.