This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Medical Office or Hospital administrative professional.
Our client is in need of a temporary Medical Staff Coordinator to assist in the overall operation of their facility. The Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing and re-credentialing process for emergency medicine doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and advanced practiced nurses. They will facilitate all aspects of the credentialing process, including initial appointment, reappointment, expiable process (licensing & certifications), as well as clinical privileging for emergency medicine professionals. Candidates must be confident in working with hospitals, insurance companies, and state agencies for licenses and other required documentation.
Requirements are as follows:
- 3 years experience in similar role within the HealthCare field or CPCS/CPMSM certification required - Required
- Able to assist in credentialing of providers - Required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office & be able to accurately type 50 WPM - Required
- BLS (AHA)
- High degree of confidentiality, dependability, and ability to organize and prioritize are required.
- Must perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, focus on detail, and communicate effectively.
- Must use independent judgment, initiative and discretion and have excellent customer relationship skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is necessary.
- Essential to the position are a high level of accuracy, confidentiality and dependability.
- Candidate must be a self-starter able to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills are necessary.
Apply now by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
RTTEMPS specializes in providing the best candidates in the field of Allied Health for hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. RTTEMPS staff provide health care in major cities, suburban areas, small towns, and rural spaces – where ever the need for health care services requires them. Our staff are highly experienced, certified, and professional. For more than 30 years, RTTEMPS is the source for the most talented and skilled Allied Health professionals in the industry. At RTTEMPS, we are Staffing with YOU in Mind.
Our assignments offer staff the luxury of seeing the United States “like a local”, as they provide their care and expertise to the communities in need of their specific skills and training. Assignments generally last between 13 to 26 weeks and guarantee 32 to 40 hour work weeks. We work to keep you working; negotiating extensions if you like or finding new assignments for you to explore new areas, methods, and meet new people.
Join RTTEMPS and enjoy the benefits of being a Travel Staff professional. Qualified candidates receive the most competitive pay and benefits packages, in addition to housing, travel, and per diem allowances. All overtime and call back time paid at double time rate.