This position plans, organizes, manages, coordinates staffing and training of the phlebotomy services across 4+ locations, 25-35 employees each. Reviews, revises, communicates and enforces approved operating procedures. Develops and maintains quality services. Manages the Phlebotomy Training program and works with facility and community resources to maintain qualified staffing levels. Recommends annual department budget and monitors expenditures against approved budget. Ensures monthly reports are maintained and submitted. Performs and troubleshoots all Phlebotomy procedures as necessary.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Bachelors in Lab Science or related study
- ASCP or equivalent phlebotomy certification
- Department of Transportation Urine Drug Screen Collections and Breath Alcohol testing certification
- MT state license upon acceptance
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Days, 36 guaranteed hours per week
- All-inclusive (Housing, Per Diem, and Travel stipends) pay package tailored to you!
- Referral and completion bonuses
Please email Virginia@RTTEMPS.com or call 1-800-677-8233 to speak with a recruiter.
Feel free to share our information with others who are looking for their next opportunity!
Proud to be a women-owned business since 1987, RTTEMPS staffs the most talented and skilled Allied Health professionals in the industry. RTTEMPS works to keep you working - negotiating extensions or finding new assignments where you can explore new methods, new areas and meet new people. RTTEMPS is Staffing with You in Mind™