Rare opportunity for a full time, permanent OR Supervisor at highly regarded facility in Maine.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of OR experience, including managerial experience; BLS, ACLS, and IV certification; CNOR certification preferred; MOAB training preferred.
This position must:
- Comply with all company, DNV, local, state, and federal regulations
- Adhere to facility confidentiality, HIPAA, and patient rights policies. Assist in achieving stated patient and customer satisfaction goals, and mission initiatives of the organization
- Participates and engages in team meetings, team building activities, and other opportunities to strengthen the OR department
- Executes project-related tasks
- Participates in the orientation of new team members
- Works conscientiously to minimize cost and time requirements in all areas of the OR
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be a clear and effective communicator
RTTEMPS specializes in providing the best candidates in the field of Allied Health for hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. RTTEMPS staff provide health care in major cities, suburban areas, small towns, and rural spaces – where ever the need for health care services requires them. Our staff are highly experienced, certified, and professional. For more than 30 years, RTTEMPS is the source for the most talented and skilled Allied Health professionals in the industry. RTTEMPS, we are Staffing With YOU In Mind.
Apply now by emailing your resume, references, and certifications to email@example.com.