A facility in Northeastern Florida – RN – OR
This is the criteria the manager is looking for:
She wants someone with a lot of experience in the hospital to include experience with the following:
ortho, neuro, trauma, burns, CV, vascular, general, urology, eyes, ENT, plastic reconstruction, thoracic, and robotics.
Please make sure it reflects on the resume or the manager more than likely will not even give it shot.
Submit Salary Requirements with Resume
Pediatric facility in South Florida area – ED Director
Oversees and directs departmental activities to ensure quality services for both internal and external customers. Supports and upholds the Hospital Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors, Patient Bill of Rights, and the Code of Business and Ethical Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 5 years of managerial experience in an acute care setting.
- Ten years RN experience with three to five years in a emergency services department.
- CPR: Healthcare Provider
- Minimum of 2 years pediatric related experience.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- MSN or Master’s in a Health Care Related field or currently enrolled
- RN licensure within the state of Florida.
Austin, TX area – RN-ICU
- ICU Nights - (6:45 pm to 7:15 am
- Needs to be a tough minded nurse who is willing to hit the ground running
- No temporary Texas licenses (Must have a current compact license or TX license)
- Minimum two years’ experience in ICU
- Must be willing to float to IMU and M/S
Must have current BLS, ACLS & NIHSS certification