Welcome to an exceptional Pharmacy opportunity available at this New Hampshire facility.
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Pharmacist to lead their Pharmacy Department. You will oversee the department's policies of Medication Safety, P&T, Drug Diversion Prevention, 340B Management, as well as reviewing and approving the budget for and purchase of inventory.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have a current New Hampshire License
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of Pharmacy
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of management/supervisory experience
- Have 3 to 5 years relevant professional experience, including Hospital experience
- Have budgeting and fiscal management experience
Additional skills and abilities will include exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, computer literacy, conflict management, and be an outstanding leader and team player.
This Pharmacy Director position offers an amazing salary and benefits program for the right candidate.
Apply today by emailing your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.