Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Tech at this Wisconsin hospital.
This Pharmacy Technician (II) position operates under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in preparation and dispensing functions of various medications
- Accurately preparing and labeling all IVs, using correct aseptic technique and following general guidelines for sterile product preparation by ASHP
- Epidural Preparation
- Dialysate Bag ordering and preparation
- Chemotherapy preparation, with error rate <3 minor occurrence per year
- Complete IV batches, thawing appropriate number to be used daily
- Maintains CII Safe and Pyrix inventory and documentation for controlled substances
- Assists with anesthesia pyxis replacement and card fill process
- Knowledge of all aspects of the Pacmed and overwrap machine
- Maintains pyxis to avoid stock outs
Facility requires all staff to:
- Abide by MHS confidentiality and security agreement
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to other’s views
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Conserve organization resources
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Remain open to other’s ideas and try new things
- Respond well to questions
- Demonstrate group presentation skills
Qualified candidates must have 3 to 5 years of hospital pharmacy experience, technician certification, and ability to pass Driver’s License and WI Caregiver Background checks.
RTTEMPS specializes in providing the best candidates in the field of Allied Health for hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. RTTEMPS staff provide health care in major cities, suburban areas, small towns, and rural spaces – where ever the need for health care services requires them. Our staff are highly experienced, certified, and professional. For more than 30 years, RTTEMPS is the source for the most talented and skilled Allied Health professionals in the industry.
Join RTTEMPS and enjoy the benefits of being a Travel Staff professional. Qualified candidates receive the most competitive pay and benefits packages.
Apply now by emailing your resume, references, and certifications to email@example.com.