Apply now to this rare 3 month assignment and bring your Rad CT Tech skills to important clinical research programs.
In this position you’ll:
- Conduct quality control, processing, and tracking of digital medical images
- Communicate with participating clinical research sites and conducting site qualification for participation in clinical trials
- Consult with imaging professionals in CT protocol development and applications
- Facilitate image review with radiologists and assisting in the conduct of image analysis and disease assessment
- Assist with the functions and use of software and equipment required to perform various image measurements and manipulations
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5 years of related experience required. Imaging core laboratory/clinical trials experience preferred
- Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with advanced certification in CT required
- Experience with functional, dynamic and or cardiac CT imaging desired
- Strong teamwork skills is imperative
Applications for this position will be accepted only through February 18, 2019.
RTTEMPS specializes in providing the best candidates in the field of Allied Health for hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. RTTEMPS staff provide health care in major cities, suburban areas, small towns, and rural spaces – where ever the need for health care services requires them. Our staff are highly experienced, certified, and professional. For more than 30 years, RTTEMPS is the source for the most talented and skilled Allied Health professionals in the industry. At RTTEMPS, we are Staffing with YOU in Mind.
Our assignments offer staff the luxury of seeing the United States “like a local”, as they provide their care and expertise to the communities in need of their specific skills and training. Assignments generally last between 13 to 26 weeks, and guarantee 32 to 40 hour work weeks. We work to keep you working; negotiating extensions if you like or finding new assignments for you to explore new areas, methods, and meet new people.
Join RTTEMPS and enjoy the benefits of being a Travel Staff professional. Qualified candidates receive the most competitive pay and benefits packages, in addition to housing, travel, and per diem allowances. All overtime and call back time paid at double time rate.
Please submit your resume, references, and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.