It’s raining Respiratory Therapist assignments!
Assignment 1 – Montana
FIRM START DATE: 12/3/18
- Extensive Ventilator experience required
- Assist with Pulmonary Function testing
- Manage ER, ICU, and Neonatal patients
- 36 hour work week guaranteed
- RRT and CRT certifications required; BLS also required
- Montana State License a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience required
Assignment 2 – North Dakota
13- week assignment
Day/Nights rotating shifts
12 hour shifts/every other weekend
- NICU experience preferred
- North Dakota License required
- Minimum of 2 years RRT experience a must
- RRT, ACLS, and BLS certifications required
RTTEMPS specializes in providing the best candidates in the field of Allied Health for hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. RTTEMPS staff provide health care in major cities, suburban areas, small towns, and rural spaces – where ever the need for health care services requires them. Our staff are highly experienced, certified, and professional. For more than 30 years, RTTEMPS is the source for the most talented and skilled Allied Health professionals in the industry.
Our assignments offer staff the luxury of seeing the United States “like a local”, as they provide their care and expertise to the communities in need of their specific skills and training. Assignments generally last between 13 to 26 weeks, and guarantee 32 to 40 hour work weeks. We work to keep you working; negotiating extensions if you like or finding new assignments for you to explore new areas, methods, and meet new people.
Join RTTEMPS and enjoy the benefits of being a Travel Staff professional. Qualified candidates receive the most competitive pay and benefits packages, in addition to housing, travel, and per diem allowances.
Apply now by emailing your resume, references, and certifications to email@example.com.