We currently are in need of a CERTIFIED MEDICAL DOSIMETRIST for a 8 week assignment with the possibility of a extension, in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
No CA license needed.
· Eclipse v13.6 Treatment Planning Experience - Preferable
· VMAT Planning Per Protocol (e.g. RTOG, GOG, etc) for various sites (e.g. H&N, Brain, Pelvis,etc) - Preferable
· 3D Planning with Field-in-Field Experience – Preferable
· IMRT Planning Experience
· HDR Brachytherapy for GYN treatment planning Experience
· Experience and/or familiar using ARIA
· Image fusion in ECLIPSE and/or other software packages
· SRS/SBRT planning
· Experience and/or familiar with breast planning using a breath hold technique
If available, please apply through our website at rttemps.com. Make sure to attach a resume that must be in Microsoft Word Format, 3 recent supervisory references and copies of certifications and licenses, or you can email your info to me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are not available and know any who is, please forward this email as there is a referral bonus. Please remember, the sooner you forward me your info, the sooner we can submit you to the position.
Thank you for your time, and look forward to working with you.
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
RTTEMPS.COM or RNTEMPS.COM
jobs updated in real-time