Apply now for this full-time, permanent position in Colorado. New grads encouraged to apply.
This facility requires ARRT, ARDMS, BLS, comply with CME, and have an active Colorado Ultrasound License.
Qualified candidates will:
- Be able to work independently performing ultrasound general exams, Abdomens, OB, GYN, Breast, Vascular/Arterials.
- Evaluate, synthesize and communicate diagnostic information to the referring physician and radiologist
- Assume responsibility for the safety and well-being of all patient in the ultrasound department
- Trouble shoot ultrasound equipment and effectively communicate to the service engineers for repairs
- Perform General diagnostic radiology procedures
- Cross train into other Imaging modalities
- Organize daily work schedule and performs related clerical duties as required
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the patient and health care team
- Follow established departmental procedures
Impressive pay and benefits packages are offered with this position.
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.