A truly exceptional opportunity for a certified Ultrasound Tech at highly regarded facility in northern Illinois.
All applicants must have at least a year experience, an Associate’s degree or graduated from an accredited Ultrasonography program or ARRT program. ARDMS registration, and AART and BLS/CPR certifications also required.
- Produces high quality vascular images
- Follows up on any concerns that may arise
- Selects equipment for use in ultrasound and vascular setup according to specifications of examination
- Explains process to patient, and instructs and assists patient in assuming physical position for examination
- Selects transducer and adjusts equipment controls according to organ to be examined, depth of field, and other specifications of test
- Keys test data and patient information into computer of ultrasound equipment to maintain record of test results
- Moves transducer, by hand, over specified area of body and observes sound wave display screen to monitor quality of ultrasonic pattern produced
- Starts equipment which produces images of internal organs/ vessels and records diagnostic data on magnetic tape, computer disk, strip printout, or film or PACS
- Photographs images of organs shown on display module, or removes strip printout from equipment, to obtain permanent record of internal examination
- Assists radiologist with interventional exams as requested.
- Uses patient’s identifiers.
Flexes hours/shifts to meet the needs of the dept. May be asked to flex to additional hours, shifts, weekends and overtime during peak times
RTTEMPS specializes in providing the best candidates in the field of Allied Health for hospitals and medical facilities nationwide. RTTEMPS staff provide health care in major cities, suburban areas, small towns, and rural spaces – where ever the need for health care services requires them. Our staff are highly experienced, certified, and professional. For more than 30 years, RTTEMPS is the source for the most talented and skilled Allied Health professionals in the industry.
Qualified candidates receive the most competitive pay and benefits packages.
Apply now by emailing your resume, references, and certifications to email@example.com.